ydpg18a crashing and .sav files getting corrupted/deleted

ydpg18a crashing and .sav files getting corrupted/deleted

Clyde
This post was updated on .
I was wondering if anybody ever had their ypdpg18a crash and their save file corrupted. This has happened to me for two games so far: Mother 3 and fire emblem sacred stones. The save states are still valid but when I go to the new game continue menu, it just says new game.

Re: ydpg18a crashing and .sav files getting corrupted/deleted

gerent
If you're using the external card, the read/write permissions might have changed. Try moving the file(s) to the internal card and see if the save states will work again.

You can also try the info here: http://yinlips-ydpg18-forum.2315615.n4.nabble.com/Save-states-td4641230.html