Yinlips YDPG18 for sale. USA shipper.

russtang
I apologize if this isn't allowed here.  I couldn't find any forum rules that forbade listing items.  Actually, I couldn't find any forum rules at all.  :)

I am selling my brand new YDPG18 console.  I ordered a white and a black and decided to keep the white one.  I got it from isharegifts and am selling it for less than what I paid for it.  It's brand new in the box with a 4GB sd card and all the accessories.

No need to wait 3 weeks to get it from China when you can get it in less than a week!  I ship to the USA from the USA (Arizona) and accept verified paypal users only.

YDPG18 on eBay

Thanks,
Russ