Yinlips YDPG18 Core A10 Upgrade Version Pre-Order

Yinlips YDPG18 Core A10 Upgrade Version Pre-Order

ro0ody
Check this out:
http://www.isharegifts.com/yinlips-ydpg18-core-a10-upgrade-version-pre-order-p-1616.html

Looks like the FAQ is becoming popular in China :)

Re: Yinlips YDPG18 Core A10 Upgrade Version Pre-Order

jlpotocki
This post was updated on .
Well this does kinda sucks that right after ordering one that they brought this out....  on the other hand I was going to purchase another one as a backup.  so I guess I'll purchase the upgraded one and use the one I'm getting as a backup.   Of course when JXD brought out the S601 for $89 I should have seen it coming, but that's what I get for rushing into traffic without looking both ways.

Re: Yinlips YDPG18 Core A10 Upgrade Version Pre-Order

qbertaddict
Yeah they should send me a free one since they are using my videos

Re: Yinlips YDPG18 Core A10 Upgrade Version Pre-Order

bobas_1
Hey guys, why you prefer Isharegifts? It's more expensive! The updated version of OS android 2.3 is available at a lower price.
http://www.dinodirect.com/players-game-android-electronic/~p.a6b
Use this coupon code: SAVE20SP , you can get it at $116.89!  Only $116.89, and you can also get the crystal cover together.