QW TB-G100 (Q-Ware Bitt 7" capacitive screen ICS gametablet)

QW TB-G100 (Q-Ware Bitt 7" capacitive screen ICS gametablet)

bl@ck_m@ge
I came across this while searching info on G27.

Look what this baby's got!

- 7" WVGA 800x480 capacitive multi-touch screen
- A10 Cortex A8 ARM v7 working on real 1,2 GHz
- 1 Gb DDR3
- 2 analog pads
- obsolete d-pad
- shoulder triggers
- front speakers
- 1 front camera (? Mp)
- Android 4
- nice forms (not some stupid Vita clone look)

Other specs are similar to G18A like Mali-400, wi-fi, miniUSB OTG, miniHDMI and stuff.

Seems like it's available through official site only => http://www.intertoys.nl/games/bitt-gametablet-586725.html?source=igodigital
Here's the review (in french) => http://www.open-consoles.com/t3438-test-q-ware-bitt-gametablet

English manual => QW_TB-G100_manual_ENG.zip
There Is No Knowledge That Is Not Power

Re: QW TB-G100 (Q-Ware Bitt 7" capacitive screen ICS gametablet)

SuperMarcoVer
This post was updated on .
That's at Intertoys. That's in my own town!
Gonna have a look in the store today.

Edit: Just saw it in real at the store in a closed display case and i must say that it looks really nice.
But after buying a G18 and G16 i don't wanna waste anymore money on android stuff. And i don't wanna get disapointed anymore.