Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2019

12

Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2019

musa_jutt
This post was updated on .
I have heard the news related to patching up Punjab Examination Commission services of facilitating fifth and eight grade related things.

I don't know is this step is in favor of our kids or not, this will be relief for parent if you think about it, because when a kid failed its very disappointing his/her mentor and guardians.

I hope everything go with the flow and no one get effected from this anticipation of last time 5th and 8th class Results announcements.

Here below are the links where you can easily search your 8th Class Result 2019 and 5th Class Result 2019.

If you are looking for results search according to district cities than below you can see a table in which you can go to your desired page where All PEC 5th Class Result 2019 and PEC 8th Class Result 2019 will be shown.

Panjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result on 31st March 2019 is the expected date for the result announcement of 5th Class, this updates confirms from the official source PEC (Punjab Examination Commission) Result.

Primary class (5th Grade) final exams result you can see online on via hard copy (Guzzart). but our source told us PEC will announce the result of fifth class also on CD.

PEC (Punjab Examination Commission) will announce the 5th Class Result 2019 in the end of the March month, expected date will be 31st March 2014. Via this link you can see your fifth grade result online without any hurdle. PEC 5th Class Result 2019

This may be work but that's odd too, they have to announce it via SMS.

Best of Luck all the students of 5th Class under PEC. Like our facebook fan page so will you provide you latest updates of PEC and you will definitely receive. PEC 5th Class Result

31st March 2014 is the expected date for the result announcement of 8th Class, this updates confirms from the official source PEC (Punjab Examination Commission).

Primary class (8th Grade) final exams result you can see online on via hard copy (Guzzart). but our source told us PEC will announce the result of eighth class also on CD.

PEC (Punjab Examination Commission) will announce the 8th Class Result 2019 in the end of the March month, expected date will be 31st March 2014. Via this link you can see your eighth grade result online without any hurdle. PEC 8th Class Result 2019

This may be work but that's odd too, they have to announce it via SMS.

Best of Luck all the students of 8th Class under PEC. Like our facebook fan page so will you provide you latest updates of PEC and you will definitely receive. PEC 8th Class Result

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

lovefashion1

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

abdulla_kushtia
Internet Marketing forums is that you learn a lot. You never know where that next great idea will come from. I believe you learn by doing and participating not by sitting on the sidelines. There are some direct promotional benefit to participating in forums since many allow a small link to your website in the signature file. There are also sometimes good advertising opportunities on Internet Marketing Forum if you products or services appeal to this audience. There is another benefit to participating in forums, it is fun! It can be quite addicting so watch your time! I highly suggest you visit each of the internet marketing forums below and start participating. I guarantee that if you do you will not help but become a better, smarter marketer.

[...]

Hi, Please visit our site - White Hat World  and don't SPAM.

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

miircho
This post was updated on .
Oh thanks for share but where we get PEC 8th Class Result 2019 online or free online 8th class result 2019 please tell me!......
Always by Happy - MasterG

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

huma1985

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

bashair
This post was updated on .
Some one ask me pec will be announced result on 30 March, but when we search here 5th Class Result & 8th Class Result where every result announced and result will be announced on 31st March 2018 so if you know about result please share with me thanks.

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

shafiqrehman
I FOUND ANOTHER SITE THAT IS http://ma.result2018.pk/ I THINK THAT IS ALSO BEST SITE TO WATCH EDUCATIONAL RESULT ONLINE

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

shafiqrehman

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

miircho
This post was updated on .
The Secretary told the meeting the main objective of these examinations is to raise the quality education and promotion of uniform examination system in the province. The meeting was informed that remuneration has been paid to the staff amounting to Rs.4.6 crore for the examination 2008.

also check

PEC 8th Class Result 2019 ......

It was also ensured that this year payment will be made at the earliest. Moreover, Roll No. slips and date sheets have been issued well in time.
Meanwhile, Rawalpindi Education Department has completed the seniority list of for the promotion of the schoolteachers.

If you need to check your result by roll number, name, online or want to received on Email, SMS, Official then visit,

PEC 5th Class Result 2019

Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) has finalized to arrangements to conduct the examination of 21 lakh eight thousand candidates of 5th and 8th classes.

This time you can check schedule of PEC 5th class and 8th class exams with date sheet. . --->>

5th Class Exams 2019 Date Sheet

8th Class Exams 2019 Date Sheet
Always by Happy - MasterG

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

Imran Jaffery
You may also find the 10th Class Result, PPSC Jobs & Cricket Highlights here.

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

maliktarry
Nice Work I appreciate you

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

mshafiq

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

huma1985
HERE IS BEST SITE TO SEE BOARD RESULT ONLINE

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

zahra1234
hello its really nice sharing

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

Wilfred moses

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

Edupakistan
Its a great thing.But we should also improve our board marking system.
http://www.edupakistan.cf

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

asad552
This post was updated on .
The Result of 5th Class Will announce on 31st March 2019 at 10 am Sharp.
The students of Pakistan have grown into quite ambitious people. This improvement might have occurred due to the increasing standard of education and academic activities. 5th class is the first major step in the way of a student who is ambitious enough to complete his/her studies.

PEC will announce the 5th class result on 31st of March. After the announcement of the result, we will update 5th class result 2019 PEC. PEC issues the result in every district and regular students receive their result in their respective schools. On the other hand, the mark sheet of the private candidates in sent to their homes.

Re: Punjab Examination Commission PEC 5th & 8th Class Result 2014

bashair
Very good information about result if you are looking for more admissions result or study news please visit below.

Get Online Result Education News Pakistan
12