Fpse can i save default button layout?

photek
Hi every time i use Fpse to play Psx games i always have to set my hardware buttons and video mode.Is there anyway i can save my config so i dont have to adjust these options everytime i play a psx game ?

Thanks

Re: Fpse can i save default button layout?

ro0ody
I believe you need to go to the menu, choose MISC and select "Save config as default".

Re: Fpse can i save default button layout?

648trindade
This option does not work as well: p

what I did: using the app RootExplorer, I entered on:
/data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files
fpse.ini and open the file with 'open with'> 'text editor'

I changed there the following lines:
Triangle=52
Cross=30

to:
Triangle=30
Cross=52

and saved the file
Play Final Fantasy IX in my Yinlips is like a dream!